Ever since I laid eyes on the Lexus is250, I wanted to purchase it. There was something about this car that made me want to buy it immediately. It was a spacious sedan that didn’t look like a grandma car. I loved they way it was so stylish and sleek. I decided to take it for a test drive to see what it was all about.
The first time I sat in the car, I knew I was in love. Not only did the exterior look classy, but the interior blew me away. Heated and ventilated front seats have separate heaters and fans in the seat cushions that provide comfort regardless of the weather. The embrace of the low-set, 10-way (including lumbar) power-adjustable driver’s seat and the eight-way power-adjustable front passenger’s seat are only two ways the IS helps you forge a connection to the road. The seat, pedals, steering wheel and even the windshield wipers are positioned and angled for a more dynamic driving experience without sacrificing comfort or visibility.
The center console features a sliding armrest, storage bin, minijack, accessory power outlet and dual USB inputs that charge portable devices while offering convenient access through the onboard audio system. One of the greatest inventions is the simple spacer that they have placed in between the seat and console so nothing can fall in between.
- HomeLink® universal transceiver to operate compatible garage, gate, home lighting and home security systems.
- The Lexus Enform App Suite* offers access to your favorite mobile applications through your vehicle’s center-console display.
- The voice-activated Navigation System* can recognize over 100 voice commands, provides a high-resolution multimedia display, and can map over eight million points of interest.
- Subscription-free information on fuel prices, stocks and sports scores.
- Back up camera (that saves me from bumping into any garbage bins).
- 15-speaker, 835-watt at less than 0.01% THD, 20-20,000 Hz* Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound Audio System* is powered by a 12-channel digital amplifier and features a DVD/CD player.
To say I was impressed with the 2014 Lexus is 250 would be an understatement. What is your favorite feature about the is250?