Every year I go on vacation and I try to visit a place that I’ve never been before. A couple of years ago, I ventured to Puerto Rico. I chose Puerto Rico because it was exotic, it wasn’t Mexico and there was no need for me to get a passport or use foreign money during the trip. I booked my trip and not even a week later I was on my way.
Once we arrived, I was blown away by all the activities that we could do. There were activities for every person from ziplining to horse back riding. I’ve made a list of my top five activities in Puerto Rico.
- Learn about the culture. Puerto Rico has a mix of Taino, African and Spanish influence. Anywhere you look, taste or listen you can experience the culture. Puerto Rico has
- Be adventurous. Take a tandem flight and hang glide over the ocean or forests. There are many opportunities to zipline, so don’t miss out on this breath taking adventure.
- Take in the view. The beach is always one of my favorite places to hang and Puerto Rico has gorgeous beaches. Why not just relax and enjoy the view with a drink in your hand?
- Enjoy the Cuisine. No matter if you’re looking for fine dining or a street food, you’ll find it in Puerto Rico. I recommend taking a culinary tour so you can try the best of everything.
- Visit the Best Nightlife scene. Some of the best night clubs that I have been to were in Puerto Rico, they seriously know how to party! My favorite was Club Brava & Ultra Lounge at San Juan Hotel. Gambling is also legal in Puerto Rico so don’t forget to hit the slots!
Puerto Rico was such a fun trip. If I get another chance, I will definitely go back and try all of the activities that I didn’t get to do before. Be srue to Like SeePuertoRico.com on Facebook and Follow @PRTourismCo on Twitter to keep up with the latest updates about Puerto Rico.
If you get a chance to go to Puerto Rico, what activities would you do?