Girl tweens tend to be much easier to shop for than tween boys in my opinion. No matter how old they get they still need the basic essentials of being a girl and looking pretty. Girls can however enjoy some of the same things that tween boys enjoy, but of course they would want them in more pretty colors. So when shopping for a tween girl just imagine what you would like to have at that age and then consider what you feel is an appropriate gift.
- Girls really love taking selfies and what better way to take a selfie, than with a new and improved phone or camera. The Nokia Lumia 1520 or the iPhone 6Plus is the best option for a new phone at this time. They each have a powerful system that runs a large range of apps and a magnificent camera for those ever popular selfies.
- Some girls are much more girly than others, for those that are girly a complete makeup set that is appropriate for their age is a great gift to get. The KLEE girls all natural mineral makeup set is a great starter set for those girls that want to be just like mommy. This is a starter set that will help them learn the power of doing their makeup properly.
- Perfume is a girl’s best friend, especially when they hit a certain age and boys start taking notice of them. All girls want to smell pretty, but some girls just don’t know what scent is appropriate for their age. This 7 piece Ultimate Bath and Body works gift set is a great choice for those tween girls looking to add a personal scent and some lotions to their bath routine.
- Hair is a very important aspect of a girl’s appearance, and to teach them how to do their hair and keep it beautiful, consider getting them a hair accessory kit. This 130 piece Girls Hair Beader and Braider set and 3”Barrette Hair Accessories kit is perfect for tweens and young girls.
- Most girls from birth love to get their nails painted. At some point in becoming a tween, they will experiment with their own color combinations, so why not get them a nail painting kit. The Ultimate Nail Studio Kit is a perfect choice for tweens to learn how to combine different colors and designs for a unique nail look.
- Most tweens love clothes and fashion. They might not necessarily know what looks good but they still enjoy being able to dress themselves and have their own fashion sense. Cute tween appropriate clothing is one of my favorites to buy for tweens. Some of my favorite fashion finds is this heart printed round neck, sweat pants to lounge around in, or a puffy jacket that can be worn into Spring.
- Being a tween is tough and staying active is even more tough. A Fitbit is the perfect gift to keep them moving. The app now has the option to compete against your friends and family which helps them to get moving.
- Every inspiring Fashionista loves to read magazines to follow the latest trends. Teen Vogue Handbook is an insider’s guide to a career in fashion.
Need a more visual guide? Check below for more ideas!
Don’t miss the rest of our gift guides here.