Today’s post is sponsored by Stanley Brand, by my love for their adventurer gifts is all my own!
It’s that time of year again, the time when you scratch your head and wonder, “What am I going to get my husband? father? brother?” It seems like the men in my life are always the hardest to buy for. I don’t know why but it’s usually because they already have what they want or they just don’t tell you what they want and need.
To make things easier, I decided to make a list of all things that an Outdoorsman would love to get for the holidays.
- Stanley® Adventure Flask 8 Oz. – Stanley Adventure series 8-oz flask is rugged stainless steel for years of superior service. Leakproof construction. Easy packing design.
- Stanley® Classic Vacuum Pint – Sixteen ounces of perfect beverage, whenever and wherever you want it. Vacuum-insulated stainless steel construction keeps iced drinks cold up to 17 hours, hot drinks hot up to 1.5 hours. Built-in, removable bottle opener.
- Boundary Pass Down Jacket – Lightweight, warm, and MyClimate System-compatible, this jacket gives you maximum value and performance. Ripstop nylon shell, with 650 fill Premium Down insulation. Part of our MyClimate System, it can zip into any of our waterproof MyClimate shells as an insulating liner.
- All-Mountain Shell Pants – Guide-built for superior performance in the worst weather, these lightweight alpine shell pants pack small for climbing, mountaineering, hiking, and backpacking.WEATHEREDGE® PRO technology is fully seam sealed and waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K. Extended, 7/8-length side zippers provide maximum venting adjustments.
- Down Aviator Hat – Water–repellent acrylic/polyester shell sheds moisture, and the 650–fill Premium Down insulation keeps your head warm. Ear flaps are lined with soft, faux fur.
- Trail Crew Sock – Thanks to a special blend of moisture–wicking CoolMax® polyester, cotton, and spandex, these socks will keep your feet warm and dry all day long whether you’re hiking through the woods or speed walking your way to work.
- Stanley® Adventure Vacuum Bottle 25 Oz. – The Stanley trademark reads, “Built for Life,” and that says it all for this vacuum bottle. Double-wall stainless steel construction. Vacuum insulation keeps liquid hot or cold for 24 hours. Lid doubles as an 11-oz drinking cup. Heavy duty handle folds flat.
- Travex® Expedition Medium Rolling Duffel Bag – Maximum durability with minimum weight makes this rolling duffel bag the best you’ll find. Built to last, with solid interior construction and a tough 210-denier ripstop nylon exterior that’s reinforced with 1,680-denier ballistic nylon. Our exclusive, patent-pending design allows the bag to stand securely on its own, whether empty or fully loaded. Streamlined compression straps and handles eliminate the risk of snagging in airport baggage carousels
- Pop-Up Light – It’s a flashlight, a camp lantern, and an emergency backup light all in one compact, lightweight package. Putting out an impressive 80 lumens, the flashlight converts easily to a lantern simply by unscrewing the top and sliding the tube out of the aluminum casing. Great addition to your basic kit for hikes, overnight treks, and home emergencies.
I’m trying to be ahead of the game this year so I went ahead and bought a few of the products for my brother.
He loves to go camping so I thought these Stanley products were perfect. I’ll be heading to the Eddie Bauer site to purchase the rest. Products being sold at EddieB this holiday, which qualify for free shipping on orders over $49:
– Classic Vacuum Bottle 1.1qt Red
– Classic Flask 8oz Hammertone Navy and Hammertone Green
– Adventure Flask 8oz Hammertone Navy and Hammertone Green
– Adventure Vacuum Bottle 25oz Hammertone Green
– Adventure Shot glass set Hammertone Green
– Classic Vacuum Pint 16oz Hammertone Green
What will you be getting the outdoorsman in your life?