Football season is almost here and my household is all about supporting our favorite teams. Since we live in Dallas, you know we support all Texas teams like our favorites – Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers. We attend as many games as possible and somehow my husband has turned me into a sports fan. Even though I played sports all my life, I’ve never ever been a fan of watching any sports.
That all changed when we started going to the games. I had no choice but to pay attention to what was going on and I slowly started to learn the rules of football. After a few games at the field, I realized I was actually watching the games at home too.
Seriously, who have I become?
No matter where we are watching the game, one of the best parts is celebrating and tailgating. I’ve gathered some game day essentials that we all need!
- Team Licensed 6 Can Tube Cooler — $29.99
- Team Licensed 2-Piece Travel Coffee Mug Set — $49.99
- Team Licensed Straight Leg Canopy — $230.00
- Tex Sport Compact Propane Stove — $65.99
- Team Licensed Folding Chairs — $44.99
- Team Licensed Stadium Chairs — $39.99
- Team Licensed Grilling Utensils Set — $59.99
- Wembley Man Grilling Apron — $16.00
- Team Licensed Folding Cooler — $34.99
- Team Licensed Folding Round Table — $49.99
- Team Licensed Uniform Blanket with Sleeves — $38.00
- Team Licensed Youth Cap, Scarf and Mitten Set — $24.00
- Team Licensed Metallic Travel Coffee Mugs — $23.99
- Team Licensed Umbrella — $49.99
- Picnic Time NCAA Team Cutting Board — $34.99
What other items would you add to the list?