If you’re like me, you spoil your dogs rotten. I don’t have any kids so my fur babies are my world. It’s kind of frightening to think about how I’m going to spoil 3 dogs, a cat and a child one day but I’m sure I’ll make it work. Our dogs are on a better diet than we are. They eat only grain free dog food that costs us an arm and a leg but if it keeps them healthy then I’m all for it.
We have noticed a change in their energy and weight since switching off the ‘bad’ dog food. I admittedly buy them crap dog treats all the time. They seem to think they get a treat after everything they do. If they go outside they think they get a treat, if they lay down they get a treat, if they look at me they get a treat. It’s a bit ridiculous.
Since I know the dog treats are not the healthiest for my little fur babies, I’ve gathered 15 DIY Goodies for your dog!
1. DIY Dog Bed from Written Reality
2. DIY Crinkle Toy from All for the Memories
3. DIY Sock Snake from We Know Stuff
4. DIY Sharpie Dog Dish from The Nerd’s Wife
5. Homemade Frosty Chicken & Yogurt Dog Treats from Six Time Mommy
6. Homemade Dog Biscuits from Free Borboleta
7. Pumpkin & Yogurt Frozen Treats from Staying Close to Home
8. Peanut Butter Pupcakes from Krystal’s Kitsch
9. Bacon Cheddar Dog Treats from Munchkins & the Military
10. DIY Dog Bed From a Recycled Tire from Practically Functional
11. HandStamped Pet Tag from A Beautiful Mess
12. DIY Doggy Bow Tie from The House That Lars Built
13. DIY Wood Pallet Dog Bed from Saved by Love Creations
14. DIY Tug Toy from She Knows
15. Braided Paracord Dog Collar from Everyday Dishes and DIY
Aren’t those the cutest DIY Dog Goodies ever? I’m trying to make more things from scratch whether it be a treat or toy! Do you make treats at home for your pup?