It’s that time of year again… beach season! My husband and I love going to the beach, laying out soaking in the sun. There aren’t too many things that beat relaxing with the warm sun beaming down on you with the most beautiful scenery you can imagine. We go to the beach at least once a year and I’ve noticed that taking only a beach towel doesn’t cut it. A few months ago we took a Carnival Cruise and spent most of our days lounging on the beach, I started taking notes on items that would have been beneficial for our trip.
Since I know that I’m not the only one who would need these items, I knew it would be a great list to share. If you’re going to the beach, I would highly recommend looking into buying some of these items.
Toys & Floats:
- Dinosaur Sand Claws Sand Toy Set — $13.95
- Kelsyus Floating Water Hammock — $19.99
- 15-Piece Beach Sand Toy Set — $19.95
- Kelsyus Floating Chair — $30.24
- Hengda Beach Kite — $12.99
- Cotton Craft Beach Towels, 2 Pack — $24.99
- Coleman 16-Can Cooler — $14.56
- Abo Gear Folding Utility Wagon — $77.99
- Rio Beach Wonder Wheeler Beach Cart — $68.73
- Samshine Fashion Striped Beach Tote — $26.99
What other items do you take with you to the beach? Once thing I learned was to always carry cash. When we were in Aruba recently, we had to pay to use the bathroom so those who didn’t have any cash on them were out of luck. (Crazy, right?) No matter if you have the items on the list or not, let’s be real – you’re going to have a blast at the beach. Remember when those annoying things happen when you’re on vacation or you start to feel frustrated that it beats a day at the office 😉