You know we all have that one person that is very hard to get a gift for. That one person that seems to have everything they could possibly want or need, or that one person that is so unique that it boggles the mind on what they would like.
What if that person is a Fitness Guru? Well, when you have a fitness guru on your Christmas list there are many products that have made a splash in the fitness market this year. Whether you have a small budget or a large budget, it really doesn’t matter, the most important thing to remember is that it is the thought that counts. But if that doesn’t work, then try some of these gift suggestions for that Fitness Guru in your life.
- If your Fitness Guru friend is into running or counting their steps, then consider the Samsung Gear Fit Fitness Tracker and SmartWatch for Samsung Devices. This Fitness Tracker will tracker every step and able to be worn 24/7. This is the perfect device for someone that likes to hike, or climb, or run, or any of those things. It is dust, and water resistant.
- If that special person likes to blend up smoothies then this Oster Iron Man 250-Watt Fitness Blender is perfect for their kitchen and fitness needs. Blend up any smoothie or shake effortlessly and it comes with its own little sports bottle.
- Maybe the fitness guru on your list is wanting to try a new workout routine. If this is the case, then why not surprise them with the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set. This set is full designed to help them learn Zumba and work out with the Maraca like toning Sticks. It has several different toning and workout exercises and even includes an abs workout DVD. This is the perfect gift set for someone wanting to get into Zumba.
- Sometimes we like to relax and stretch at the same time and Yoga is the perfect way to do both of those. When doing Yoga you are going to need the perfect Yoga Mat. Anyone would love the Yoga Mat found on Amazon. It is an organic mat, designed for any type of Yoga or Pilates exercise, and comes with a money back guarantee.
- Fitness Guru’s not only like to work out, but they love to eat healthy and what better way to eat healthy than to get them the 6 Pack Fitness Innovator 300 Insulated Meal Management Bag. This bag is designed to insulate your meals, and helps you to organize your meal management with the side pockets designed to hold the smoothie sports bottles and compartments to put your food into separate your meals, this is the perfect gift for someone managing their food intake and working on building a healthier body.
- If your fitness guru friend is working on building their own home gym, then maybe consider getting them a set of dumbbells for them to use in their gym. The Tone Fitness Hourglass Shaped Dumbbells is a great set of exercise equipment that would be great for any home gym. It comes with three sets of dumbbells in the 2lb., 3lb., and 5lb. weights. They are color coded and come with their own stand for storage.
- If your Fitness Guru enthusiast on your list likes boxing then maybe some boxing equipment like this Punch and Pay boxing Set is a great option for their Christmas gift this year. Many adults and even young children love to box and what better way to box than to have your own punching bag at home.
- For that runner in your life, think about getting them a neoprene sleeve for their phone. This will keep their phone safe on their run from falling and receiving damage to it. It is also a great way to carry your phone while running in case you need to contact someone for help. The Gear Beast Nylon/Neoprene Sports Arm Band for iPhones and Samsung’s would be a great choice and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- For a friend that is starting to run or wants to do a marathon maybe a guide to get them started and stay motivated is something to consider. This book by Dagny Scott Barrios called Runner’s World: Complete Book of Women’s Running… is a great book to include in your gift this year for that women runner or marathon runner in your life. This version is a Kindle edition, but you can definitely buy the paperback or hardback edition.
- If none of these interest you maybe consider buying them a new Mountain bike, especially if it is your husband or wife that is the fitness guru on your list. The Pacific Men’s Stratus Mountain Bike Red, 26 inches is a great bike to purchase for that biker in your family and will definitely please any man or young teen that loves to bike.
With all these options readily available for purchase online, you can’t go wrong when shopping for your Fitness Guru’s Christmas gift this year. Maybe a Mountain bike is out of your budget, or just maybe a book about runners is what your friend or relative would be interested in. Whatever, you choose for that special gift, it will definitely make them very happy with your thoughtful gift.