Do you ever have the itch to repurpose furniture laying around your house? I want to all the time but the problem is that I always make excuses because I just want to paint an old piece of furniture and have it magically look awesome. All the prep work is a buzz kill and keeps me from doing many projects.
Lucky me (and everyone else who hates prepping), I’ve come across a paint that requires no prepping. That means all 150 of my upcycling pins on Pinterest didn’t go to waste. Let me introduce you to your new favorite company, Maison Blanche Paint. Not only do the have no prep paint but are extremely low in organic volatile compounds, making it green and eco-friendly.
Maison Blanche Paint has so many colors to choose from that your DIY projects are endless. Here is their Vintage & Outdoor Furniture Paint Color Chart.
Finding their paint is no problem since they are in so many retailers. You can find a list here.
I’ve been traveling and haven’t had anytime at home so I wanted to get some inspiration for my next masterpiece. There are so many different ideas floating around that it’s difficult to pin point where to start. Here are some amazing yet simple upcycling and repurposing ideas just for you.
- Upcycling Glass Jars
- How to Make a No Sew T-Shirt Tote Bag In 10 Minutes
- Upcycling ugly, thrown away candle holders with spray paint
- Upcycled Blue Jean Bowl
- DIY Jewelry Holder From a Repurposed Serving Tray
- Tea Cup Bird Feeder
- Upcycling Common Household Items
- Repurpose Your Plastic Hangers
- Repurpose and Reuse Glass Jars for Pretty Storage
- Cereal Box Book Organizers
- Make Your Own Basket Out of a Box
- Easy Repurposed Magnets
- Fabric Covered Cork Board Frame
- Repurposed Shirt Pillow Cover
- Mail Center Upcycled Formula Tubs
Which project should I do?