Decorating Easter eggs is one of my favorite memories as a child. I continue to do it (even if it is by myself with no children – don’t judge). I came across tons of great ideas to really spruce up your egg decorating. I included my top ten below!
10 Cute Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
1. Polka Dot Easter Eggs | Source: A House Full of Sunshine
2. Mod Podge Glitter Eggs | Source: Mod Podge Rocks
3. Glitter Decorated Easter Eggs | Source: Texas Type A Mom
4. Dinosaur Easter Eggs | Source: The Joys of Boys
5. Monster Easter Eggs | Source: Spaceships and Laser Beams
6. Easy Dyed Easter Egg Design | Source: Organized 31
7. Crackin’ Me Up Mosaic Eggs | Source: Say Not Sweet Anne
8. Tie Dye Easter Eggs | Source: Family Frugal Fun
9. Minion Eggs | Source: A Thrifty Mom
10. Crayon Marbled Easter Eggs | Source: The Thrifty Couple
Is there a certain way you decorate eggs each year or do you change it up?