As soon as October rolls around, I go in full fledged holiday mode. I love the holiday for many reasons. It’s a time a joy and happiness. During the holiday season, everyone is in the best mood. Holiday season means decorations go up, I start lots of crafting projects and my kitchen gets used way more than usual. Cooking treats is my favorite because I get to share them with everyone around me.
Here are 20 Kid Friendly Halloween Treats to make with your family and friends.
1. Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies/Baked Perfection
2. Witch’s Cauldron Sundae/Your Homebased Mom
3. Double Chocolate Cupcakes/Hoosier Homemade
4. Boo-tiful Ghost Cake/Lemon Sugar
5. Candy Corn M&M Fudge Brownies/Inside BruCrew Life
6. Vampire Pumpkin Spice Donuts/Erica’s Sweet Tooth
7. Graveyard Pudding Cups/Six Sisters Stuff
8. MMMMonster Jigglers/Julie’s Eats & Treats
9. Toxic Slime Filled Cupcakes/Easy Baked
10. Pumpkin Caramel Spiderweb Cookies/Buns in my Oven
11. Gummy Worm Jello Cups/Lil Luna
12. Candy Corn Bundt Cake/A Bakers House
13. Spider Cookies/Jen’s Favorite Cookies
14. Tombstone Cupcakes/Your Cup of Cake
15. Oreo Witch Hats/ Baked Perfection
16. Googly Eye Donuts/Your Homebased Mom
17. Sour Slimy Worms/Hoosier Homemade
18. Peanut Butter Pumpkins/Inside BruCrew Life
19. Candy Corn Peanut Bars/Easy Baked
20. Gooey Monster Cookies/Lil Luna
What are some of your favorite Halloween treats to make at home?