Yall, it’s HOT in Texas. We love to make copycat recipes and I needed one that would help cool me off in this horrible humidity. The first drink that came to mind was a strawberries and cream frap and I knew I had to make it. One of the best parts of this recipe is that it doesn’t call for any ingredients that you wouldn’t already have in your kitchen.
Are you ready to make this SIMPLE Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino Recipe?
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Ice
- ¼ cup of pureed or smashed Strawberries
- Whipped Cream
- Add Milk, Vanilla Ice Cream, Strawberries, and Ice into a blender.
- Blend on med to high for 1-2 minutes
- Pour into a tall glass and top with whip cream
It doesn’t get much easier that that! Looking for more copycat Starbucks drinks? Find more here.