Strawberries are a tempting fruit. This luscious red berry is loaded with vitamin C, B, and a lot of nutrients. They can be eaten in a variety of ways, a la carte, in cereal, on ice cream, in baked goods, in side dishes, and also in a fruit shake. A few strawberries a day can improve your vitamin intake, relieve constipation, and keep you regulated. Here are a few recipes that have strawberries in them. Try a few of them out to determine which ones you like the best!
- Strawberry & White Chocolate Topped Brownie– Blommi
- Chocolate Strawberry Muffins– Gator Mommy Reviews
- Strawberry Marshmallow Kabobs– Family Food and Travel
- Strawberry Coconut Crunch French Toast– The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Strawberry Bruschetta– Cooking on the Front Burners
- Strawberry Olive Oil Cake– The Baking Fairy
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad– Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Maple Strawberry Banana Muffins– The Sweet Chick
What is your favorite way to eat strawberries? Leave a comment with your favorite recipe!