Summertime is in FULL effect. Although summer doesn’t mean what it used to – 3 months of playing with friends, sleeping in, and eating ice cream all day – we still get to celebrate. If you ask me, being able to drink cocktails by the pool with my friends is a great alternative to what summers use to be.
- 3 oz. Mango Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- 1.5 oz. Tequila
- Splash of Grenadine syrup
- Lemon slices and mint for garnish (optional)
- Using a tall Collins glass, pour tequila, then Mango Lemonade Sparkling ICE over ice. Stir gently to mix.
- Top with a splash of Grenadine syrup.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs.
- 4 ounces of VOGA Italia Premium Sparkling
- 1 ounce of vanilla flavored vodka
- A splash of pomegranate juice
- Lime for garnish
- Add vodka and pomegranate juice to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake gently.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and top off with VOGA Italia Premium Sparkling.
- Garnish with a lime.
Teeny Bikini Coffee Martini
- 3 oz. RealBeanz Diet Cappuccino
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- ½ oz sugar syrup
- Coffee beans to garnish
- Combine all ingredients together with cubed ice in a Boston and shake.
- Pour into a martini glass and garnish with coffee beans.
- 3 oz. VOGA Italia Sparkling
- .75 oz. Strawberry Liqueur
- 2 oz. Strawberry Puree
- 0.5 oz Lemon Juice
- 1.5 Tsp. Sugar
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Combine VOGA Italia Sparkling, strawberry liqueur, strawberry puree, lemon juice and sugar in a glass.
- Stir and garnish with mint.
- 3 oz. Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- 1 oz. white rum
- Mint leaves
- Muddle mint leaves with rum.
- Strain and pour over ice.
- Top with Lemonade Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a fresh lime and mint leaves.
I’m always looking for delicious cocktails. What is your favorite summer time drink?
Follow Betsy’s board Drink. Drank. Drunk. on Pinterest.