Fall fashion is my favorite. It’s a time to throw on oversized sweaters and boots to your knees. I’m not one to wear shorts or short skirts so Summer is usually a drag for me. I’m hot all Summer and I can’t seem to find any clothes that fit me properly (or fit me enough that I feel comfortable). There was a time that I really disliked Old Navy. I couldn’t see to find clothes that fit me or that I thought were fashionable.
Not that I’m heading towards my 30’s, I feel like Old Navy fits me much better. Their clothes aren’t tiny and cover all parts of my body. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve struggled trying to find a shirt or pants that just don’t fit. Thankfully, Old Navy has me covered (literally and figuratively). Not to mention, their prices are very reasonable. With Fall upon us, I’ve gathered 15 different outfits to wear from Old Navy this Fall.
- Patterned Swing Dress — $36.94
- Curvy Bootcut Jeans — $19.00
- Curvy Skinny Jeans — $19.00
- Bootcut Corduroy Jeans — $30.00
- Oversized Drop Shoulder Tee — $13.00
- Striped Boat Neck Tee — $14.94
- Banded Collar Crepe Top — $25.00
- Relaxed V-Neck Tee — $9.00
- Tulip Back Top — $25.00
- 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck Cardigan — $15.00
- Brown Tall Boots — $44.94
- Faux Suede Pointed Flats — $22.94
- Patterned Gauze Scarf — $10.00
- Cable-Knit Scarf — $18.94
I love that Old Navy is so simple to mix and match their clothes. If you can buy a few staples from there for the Fall time, you’re all set! Happy Shopping!