I love designers like Kate Spade but there are many times that I would rather spend my money on something else. I know that you usually get what you pay for but sometimes it’s hard to part with hundreds of dollars for a designer label that you will only wear or use a couple times a month.
Since I know I’m not the only one who feels this way, I’ve rounded up 20 Kate Spade Designer Items all under $50. These products are all amazing and who doesn’t love Kate Spade? Get the designer product without breaking the bank. There is something for everybody whether you are looking for a mug or a notebook.
- Kate Spade Thermal Coffee Mug — $14.00
- Kate Spade Wellesley Passport Holder — $47.49
- Kate Spade Fairmont Card Case — $48.00
- Kate Spade Warm Heart Coffee Mug — $21.00
- Kate Spade Sticky Note Set — $15.00
- Kate Spade Pencil Pouch — $29.99
- Kate Spade Green/Turquoise Glass Water Bottle — $30.00
- Kate Spade Notebook Set — $12.01
- Kate Spade Melamine Plate Set — $30.00
- Kate Spade Penn Valley Mini Pouch — $40.00
- Kate Spade Quick and Curious Notebook — $14.02
- Kate Spade Acrylic Stapler — $27.50
- Kate Spade Gold Glitter Water Bottle — $30.00
- Kate Spade Gold Dots Pencil Pouch — $28.95
- Kate Spade Black Dots Pen — $34.02
- Kate Spade Holly Spade Card Case — $36.23
- Kate Spade Gold Stripe File Folders — $16.00
- Kate Spade Painterly Cheetah Pencil Pouch — $28.42
- Kate Spade Desk Tackle Box — $36.03
- Kate Spade Black Stripe Thermal Mug — $19.00
As much as I thought making this list would help me spend less, it has made me realize that I want ALL of the products. I’ll probably end up spending more BUT at least I’ll have lots of products, right?
A girl can dream!