Valentine’s Day will be here in no time. My husband and I don’t usually go all out for Valentine’s Day but this year we will be cruising with Carnival so I know we’ll do something extra special. Since I have less than a month to plan for the cruise AND Valentine’s Day, I threw together a few looks that I love. Some are casual while others are a bit more fancy.
Casual Date Night – Her
- Pleione Mixed Media V-Neck Tunic — $34.80
- 7 for All Mankind Floral Pants – $198.00
- Gentle Souls Dana Flats — $159.95
- Sole Society Nevin Bucket Bag — $59.95
- Akexis Bittar Lucite Earrings — $95.00
- Boss Johnstons Wool Suit — $397.49
- Ted Baker London Bow Tie — $59.50
- Boss Miles Sharp Dress Shirt — $62.49
- Johnston and Murphy Conard Oxford Shoes — $155.00
Which is your favorite?