Imagine your self floating in a gigantic bathtub full of herbs hugging your skin; its magical powers take away your tensions, worries and transforming you to feel complete and new.
Bath is calming way to relax in today’s fast paced stressful life. It is a soothing way to start a new day and blissful send-off to bed. Herbs and its essential oils soothes aching muscles, tense nerves, skin irritations, softens skin and ensures peaches and roses complexion.
Set the stage for your bath with a clean fresh bathroom. Keep clean towels, bath gels, herbs, loofah, etc handy. Choose relaxing music, light aromatic candles around you. All in all make sure that everything you need for your luxury is within arms reach.
Before using your essential oils in a bath, be sure to mix them with epsom salt first. This will allow the oils to mix with the water and not just float on the top. Common herbs and its essential oils used in bath for calming properties.
– Black Pepper – relief for aching muscles
– Clary Sage – as a perk me up and premenstrual tension
– Eucalyptus – for respiratory problems
– Geranium – for very dry or itchy skin and PMS
– Jasmine – when you wish to feel luxurious
– Lavender – dry skin, sprains, hot flashes, headaches, over work
– Orange – to pep you up
– Rosemary – to get you going in the morning, a quick pick-me-up in the evening. Also good for aches and sore muscles.
– Chamomile, Lavender or roses are good for dry, delicate or irritated skin.
– Rosemary, Calendula and Thyme for oily skin
– Lemon Balm – good for hyperactive children
– Citrus & Lavender – soothing and therapeutic properties
– Ylang Ylang – exfoliates and moisturizes the skin
– Apricot and Amber – moisturizes, restores softness and suppleness to skin.
– Chamomile – aids in relief of aching muscles and nervousness
– Eucalyptus – opens the pores and the vapors from the bath help to clear the breathing passages.
Make sure that your bath time is a time of solitude. Just let yourself luxuriate in the watery haven. What are your favorite oils to use in a bath?
Interested in learning more about you can incorporate Essential Oils into your daily life? Check out our monthly special! It’s a great way to get started for 24% off retail pricing!