I’ve been waiting for this day FOREVER and it’s finally here. Young Living has replaced their old Premium Starter Kit (PSK) with a NEW and improved one! The Old PSK is no longer available. You can still purchase everything in the kit individually but it is no longer sold as a package deal.
Why is this awesome?
Because the NEW Premium Starter Kit (in my opinion) is so much better. The New Premium Starter Kit still has all of our favorite oils but Young Living has made a few slight changes.
What comes in the new kit?
- 2 Packs of Ningxia Red & sample foil pack
- The “Share It” Bottles: 10 mini-essential oil bottles are included in each kit. These are great to drop in the purse or share with a friend!
- The Diffuser: Now you get to pick which diffuser you want to come with the kit!!
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below to take advantage of these freebies!
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2274320 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Young Living has also changed the sign up process where you can choose which diffuser you receive.
6. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, send an email to Betsy@lipglossandhighheels.com letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: LIPGLOSSHIGHHEELS Your Amazon Gift Card will be sent at the end of the month, when commission checks clear.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2274320! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know so that you can get credit for referring them.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.