I have a LOT of hair, it’s a blessing and a curse. I don’t think I’ll ever cut it because I love long hair but it is so hot and hard to deal with. Having to blow dry and style my hair can take HOURS at a time and frankly, I’d rather be doing something else.
I seriously need to win the lottery so I could pay someone to come to my house and style my hair for me.
Until that happens, I will keep doing my home remedies and whatever I can to make sure it looks the best. If you’re like me, I don’t wash my hair often – only a couple times a week. I try to avoid it like the plague because it’s such a hassle.
I started making my own Dry Hair Spritz to help with Dry Hair. Mix all of the ingredients and spray on your hair when needed, so simple!
If you get a premium Young Living starter kit , you’re in for a treat! The NEW Premium Starter Kit was just released with amazing changes that you don’t want to miss.
Curious what comes in the kit? Read below!
- Lavender – relaxing and mouisturizing.
- Lemon – great in water.
- Peppermint – cooling and flavorful.
- Frankincense – for meditation and wellness.
- Purification – deoderizes a stale room!
- Thieves – use it to make your own cleaners.
- PanAway – use it in massages.
- R.C. – Terrific for support for a healthy respiratory system – It provides the sensation of opening the senses and is aromatic.
- Copaiba – Supports the body’s natural response – I like to think of this as the oil amplifier. Combine this essential oil with others for greater effect.
- Digize – Dietary supplement – Great for after meals. It supports healthy digestion.
The Samples: 2 Packs of Ningxia Red & sample foil pack.
The “Share It” Bottles: 10 mini-essential oil bottles are included in each kit. These are great to drop in the purse or share with a friend! These bottles are one of my favorite features!
The Diffuser: Now you get to pick which diffuser you want to come with the kit!! And the Dewdrop is BACK!!
In addition to these essential oils, your kit includes the following: Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet, Distributor Agreement, Product Guide and Product Price List.
BONUS! AS A THANK YOU, WE WILL SEND YOU A $20 AMAZON GIFT CARD!
This is a great deal – and when you purchase this kit you will receive 24% off of Young Living’s retail price AND you have the option to become a distributor to make extra money (this is included with your purchase, no additional purchase required!)
You can’t beat this deal! Don’t miss our article about ways to use the oils in your starter kit for an idea of how you will be able to use your oils from the first day you receive them!
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below to take advantage of these freebies!
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2274320 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Young Living has also changed the sign up process where you can choose which diffuser you receive.
6. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, send an email to Betsy@lipglossandhighheels.com letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: LIPGLOSSHIGHHEELS Your Amazon Gift Card will be sent at the end of the month, when commission checks clear.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2274320! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know so that you can get credit for referring them.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.