We’ve all heard of Spring Cleaning, but do you do Fall cleaning? Many women do, and most of it consists cleaning out clothing, accessories, and shoes to help make a fabulous Fall and Winter wardrobe. Are you ready for Fall fashions? If you have the basics, but don’t know what to do about accessories, try purchasing these six accessories that every woman should needs.
It doesn’t matter your style, you can find a great pair of statement earrings to go with any outfit. These are those earrings that make even the simplest of outfits look fabulous, and they can go from a day at the office, to a fancy dinner with your significant other. Whether you prefer studs, hoops, dangling earrings, vintage styles, or modern looks, you can get a pair that will go with just about anything you own.
- Fashion Tip: Get them in a neutral to go with multiple outfits, or buy a pair in a bright color and common design.
- Where to buy: Jewelry stores like Zales and Kays have great earrings made in silver and gemstones for women that want jewelry that lasts without breaking the bank.
- Suggestion: 1928 Jewelry Gold-Tone Siam Red Crystal Navette Drop Earrings
Large Purse in a Great Color
Every woman needs a large purse, but make sure your purse is making a statement and get it in a fabulous color that will set off any outfit you wear. Yellow, green, and burgundy are some fantastic hues for Fall and they look great with just about anything.
- Fashion Tip: choose darker colors if your style is more casual, and brighter colors if you are more of a modern fashionista.
- Where to buy: Start with thrift stores or outlets for a great vintage looking purse that’s sure to make an impression without leaving your finances depressed.
- Suggestion: ALDO Ullum – Shoulder Bags in Forest Green
Before packing up those summer scarves for Fall and Winter scarves, consider this- when you’re indoors this Fall, will you be able to continue to wear a thicker scarf comfortably? If not, keep that summer scarf out to make it a stylish piece and not just functional neck-ware. These scarves dress up plain t-shirts, jeans, and flats, and they make dresses look fantastic.
- Fashion tip: get one in a geometric pattern to add interest.
- Where to buy: Most retail outlets sell these scarves now, since they have turned into a fashion trend, and they are easy to find at a price you can afford.
- Suggestion: LibbySue-Ombre Watercolor Wash Crinkle Scarf in Multiple Colors in Pink
Black High-heels and Red High-heels
Technically, this is two accessories, but it counts as one when you list them as “fabulous shoes.” Whether you prefer kitten heels or sky-high stilettos, you need black heels and red heels. Both colors go with everything and they make your legs look amazing.
- Fashion tip: While rounded toe shoes are coming back, nothing beats the amped up style a pointy toe brings to everything. With your red shoes, let them make the statement in a basic outfit.
- Where to buy: Check stores like Ross and TJ Maxx for a great deal and selection on basic black heels. It will save you money and give you a variety of shoe styles to choose from. For red high heels, check out Kohl’s, which has a great selection of high-end shoes at a discount.
- Suggestion: Basic Classic Pointed Toe Platform High Heel Stiletto Party Pump
Whether you need it for warmth or style (or both), cardigans can really bring an outfit together and add a touch of style to any look.
- Fashion Tip: Layer a cardigan over a mini-dress and thick tights for a Fall look that doesn’t require you to completely get rid of your Summer wardrobe.
- Where to buy: JC Penney has Fall cardigans for less than $30 and in a plethora of styles and colors.
- Suggestion: Wet Seal Women’s Cascade Open Cardigan
Fall may bring cooler weather, but the sun is still out and large sunglasses are always a good find. Have a go-to pair that can add effortless style no matter what you’re wearing.
- Fashion Tip: Red, back, and white sunglasses make the biggest impact while remaining classy.
- Where to buy: Cheap sunglasses in a cute fashion can be found just about anywhere, so keep your eyes peeled for some while you’re out picking up the other must-haves on this list.
- Suggestion: Vintage Wayfarer Style Sunglasses
What are you favorite accessories in your wardrobe? Share the deals!